Howdy girls...just thought I'd check to see if anyone had written, and I realized that the last post was exactly a month ago! That's too long to not hear anything from you guys, so what's going on in each of your lives? Court, I know that little Dean must be growing fast with his first month's birthday now behind him : ) And speaking of growing fast, can we please see some new pics of Jackie's belly? Happy early birthday Jack : )
So, a quick update from Jersey. This coming week is my last week of having two jobs. I've resigned from my job at the hospital, where I was only working part-time, so that I can completely focus on my private practice. I'm a little nervous but very excited to be able to focus all of my time and energy on one endeavor. And although I have a full-time caseload of clients, Andrew and I are still pursuing the possibility of other churches. We're both ready. So now we're just waiting on the Lord to present opportunities. And if He doesn't, well...I don't want to think that way just yet : )
So that's all on my end. Please respond with news from all of your homefronts!! Miss you guys and think about all of you often.
Love,
Ashley
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment