I wanted to send out a quick update. Dean has arrived and the two of us doing well. I did end up having a c-section today so we will be in the long hall recovery wise but thus are it has not been bad. However I have not been allowed to get out the bed and am on a morphine pump so of course things are going well at this point. Anyway enough about me...
Meet Dean Freeman Hatchett
Born Friday, June 15, 2007 at 12:21pm
He is 20 inches long and 7 pounds 14 ounces
We will be at St. Vincents until Monday for sure. After that I will try to get you some more pictures or send an email to a link of more pictures. Thanks for all of your prayers!
Love,
cgh
4 comments:
He's adorable!!!!!! Congratulations friend! We'll pray for a speedy recovery for you so you can get home with your new little one : )
Love,
Ashley
congrats. soooo cute.
He really is a cute baby!! harve
Congratulations, Courtney! He is darling. How's Anna Grace as a big sister?
Post a Comment