Brooke, I think that is exciting. Who knows maybe you will end up pregnant with triplets without insemination. (At least that is what it sounded like could happen to me but I might have missed the boat on that.)
As for me, well I seem to make babies and grow them but my body never wants to release them. Sunday was my actual due date. And if I don't go into labor on my own within the next couple of days I will end up having another c-section on either Thursday or Friday of this week. I am waiting on the scheduling nurse to call me today and set it up. They refuse to allow me to go any farther than Friday and are not in favor of inducing because it increases the chances (from 1 to 7%) of a uterine tear where they cut me open last time. And Neal and I are in favor of trying to avoid a uterine rupture as well. So that is our deal. I guess this is a good time to say check the blog at the end of the week because we should have some pictures up of Dean not long after his arrival.
Now that I have reread this post and taken into consideration Brooke's post I must say that we need someone to give us an update that is not so bodily. Things have been very scientific lately.
Love you all,
cgh
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dean must be a laid back little guy!!! He's too comfortable....start eating mexican food or something!! COME OUT DEAN!!!
j.ervin
Wow...uterine tear and uterine rupture. Hmmm, you girls are definitely going to make me phobic.
Court, I'll pray for action for tonight or tomorrow (Wednesday)!!
Love,
Ash
Post a Comment