hey yall. just a small update here. I started the clomid this month, and as of yesterday we know it "worked", as I had 3 large follicles (follicles hold eggs, big ones=mature eggs)...so I potentially had 3 eggs that could have been fertilized. The PLAN was to do an insemination this morning, however, my lab work showed that as of yesterday I was already in the "process" of ovulation, which means we missed our window for the insemination. I don't understand all of the criteria, but basically we were a bit late, I guess. Now, this doesn't mean we couldn't get pregnant the good old fashion way, but the insemination just puts the soldiers where they ought to be at (hopefully) the right time. I was, of course, a bit disappointed, because this has taken SUCH.A. LONG.TIME.
Anyway, just keeping you guys in the loop. we are throwing a big party when all this finally happens. seriously.
Courtney...where art thou? Have you had your baby????????
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you and Josh might be busy this week...the good ole fashion way could be the answer...especially since the tubes are open and ready to flow!! Seriously, a party has got to happen when results of your hard work pay off with a little jared!! Let's just have a party anyway...just to have a party! Everyone is invited:)
Post a Comment