Monday, May 21, 2007

Daily Life...

Hey friends...I've been a little slow posting on the "new blog"...but I've been reading! I'm glad we're back at keeping in touch. Now if we can only get Shawna to jump online we would be set with everyone!

Same old things happening with me...mommy/wife all day, social worker with homeless women at night, and still trying to find time for "Me". Tis the stage of my life. I am reading a new book...Anne Lamott's Grace Eventually. Very funny book and yes very liberal. Don't read it for theology...only the pleasure of reading a well written funny book with insights about God that make you say...Yes she gets it. Other than that I have found the answer to my cooking dinner problems. I just hated coming up with a grocery list for all my meals for the week. I just couldn't mentally accomplish this goal...Until now! I have been using ezmeals.com. It is two ladies from birmingham that started this site...every week I get a grocery list and seven meals to cook. The meals have been great and it is actually stuff that I would cook. So if you struggle with this issue....there is help!

Sorry I have to go...I have a little girl who has been sick and throwing up all day! Doesn't that sound fun! An almost two year old does not understand throwing up...I don't blame her I'm 31 and I don't like it or understand it myself. I love you guys...let's keep posting!

Harve

1 comment:

Samford Girls said...

sorry I put the wrong web address for the meals...it is e-mealz.com

jenn