Sunday, May 20, 2007

Any other ideas??

I don't think the August 25th date is going to work for me making it to Bham. We're trying to fly my folks up the weekend before for my Mom's birthday, and celebrating the weekend before that for our anniversary. So, considering what kind of money we'll be spending for those two weekends makes a third consecutive weekend of travel and/or spending a little tough. I'm really sorry : (

I know this will probably continue to happen with everyone's schedules...does anyone have an idea as to how we can pull this off??

Ash

5 comments:

Michael said...

What do you think of something St. Louisish...Maybe the Bham ladies could carpool...? I could do a gathering into September/October if so.

Brooke, thanks for fixing up the site!
jf

Samford Girls said...

I know this is a huge step out on my part - because I have not asked the in-laws - but the Hatchett's are finishing up building an out of control lake house. I really feel certain that with some advance notice we could get together there - It is about an hour to 1 1/2 hours outside of Birmingham. If nothing works out before Jackie's tot arrives, the lake house is big enough to accomodate a child or two. It is
%|%}]
just a thought in the event we need to wait until the winter months or something like that to get together. I must go Anna Grace is trying to type with me and that never works so much.
cgh

a place for us to gather. said...

I'd be open to either....Lake house sounds great...and the two little babies could come. Or I love the way a St. Louis trip sounds...it was so much fun for Brooke's wedding...we should do it again!

harve

Brooke Jared said...

either for me. i love lakes. i loooovvveee st louis.

Samford Girls said...

I'm open to either lake house or St. Louis as well. Other than holidays, the only other trip Andrew and I are taking is to California mid-October for my work conference (plus, family time visiting his brother). Any time other than that, count me in to wherever! I'll make it happen!!