I think we all should give a shout out to Brooke for having an awesome website!! I am really wishing you had been into this wedding photography thing when I got married (granted, then you wouldn't have been able to be a beautiful bridesmaid) because you're really good friend. Your pictures are beautiful and your website is fantastic. It's absolutely you, as it should be. Nice job : )
And I see that you're shooting Carrie Hill's wedding?? Is anyone else going to that other than Jenn and Brooke? Andrew and I are making the trek down for it. We're actually spending some time with his folks in Atlanta first, then driving over to the Ham for the weekend. We'll be trying to fit in visiting time with way too many people as always, but you guys come first on the visitation list. So Bham folk, please let me know if you're going to be around that weekend!
Love you guys,
Ash
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was not invited to Carrie's wedding and have no idea when it is but I can say with full confidence that I will be in town that weekend - assuming it is sometime between now and the end of June. I would love to get together with everyone.
cgh
Post a Comment