Hello friends. I shared some of these pics with Jenn the other day, and she made me feel all proud. So thought I'd share them with all. This is my very own little office. I've been seeing clients here for the past three weeks. It's a very strange feeling to have my own space. I loved making it the way I wanted it, but making all the decisions was also terrifying at the same time. This has been such a huge step of faith. I've just spent money to furnish an office that may or may not be profitable...doesn't that sound crazy? But my sweet husband has all the faith in the world in me. So here I go...I feel like a real adult. So prayers for me to continue to trust the Lord whether this business goes south or actually does well would be appreciated! Thanks friends!
Love,
Ash
http://flickr.com/photos/85525134@N00/?saved=1
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am technilogically challenged...I copied your link, and it say's "ashley cannan doesn't have any photos available to you." However, it does have "photos from ashley's friends" (which I only find Brooke's...) How can we all see each other's flickr accounts??
Even though I can't see it, I'm so proud of you Ashley! What a huge step in your career. I'm sure you will do a great job. ...jackie
Jack,
Sorry...I changed it and made them public, so try again. There are six pictures, so I didn't want to post all six on the blog. But if you can't see them this time, I'll go ahead and post them. Thanks for letting me know!
Ash
just an fyi...you can post one picture, and then when we click on the picture it will take us to your flickr site....for next time. why am i such a computer nerd? brooke
Post a Comment