

Sorry gang. I have been a little busy since we got back from the beach. I got myself caught up this morning and read everything - in reverse order like a retard. Brooke, we have been praying for you and Josh at our house and the verse that keeps coming to my mind is one that you actually shared with me years ago...Proverbs 21:1. This verse really applies to all of us though. We are all in different places - literally and figuratively - but rest assured we are all in God's hand and He is directing us wherever he wishes. Crazy! Anywho, I am praying for you all.
Here are two new pictures of Anna Grace. I am going to let Neal get us set up on flicker and put all of her pictures on there.
Love yall,
cgh
4 comments:
thanks courtney. such kind words. love the pictures.
She's beautiful Court. You done good : )
Sorry, I know we said we needed to start signing our names. That last comment about Anna Grace was mine...love, Ash
What a darling Auburn Tigress, Courtney. Thanks for sharing. I've got just a few photos up on our Flickr account...look forward to checking out yours!...jackie
Post a Comment