Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Hey Girls...I know none of us have been very good about posting on the blog but I thought what the heck...maybe a new post will inspire the rest of you to post and we might get this thing started again!!

So Spring has arrived...It arrived offically for me. Today I went to visit my favorite friend Amos who made my hair blonde again. Something about shedding the brown and moving towards the highligted blonde makes me feel fresh and ready to hit the beach. Okay as a side note...my hair was naturally blondish in college but since the days of my precious child my hair has turned almost exclusively brown. Not pretty brown but rather Motherly-brown...you know the person who turns into a mother and falls off the fashion wheel...that's me!

So it is Spring! I'm ready to head to the beach...by the way open invitation to anyone who wants to go to the beach...just call me and we'll schedule a trip. I'm willing and ready...I just need friends to come along. That's a serious invitation by the way. Before I head to the beach I'm heading to New Jersey to visit our friend Ashley. I've yet to head North to see her log cabin house...and apparently I've heard it was snowing there this past weekend. So before I have beach time I have another weekend of sweater weather.

Love you girls...come visit or call sometime!! Here's a recent picture of Sydney Kate...she is 19 months old now...and very sassy. I have timeout chairs in every room of my house!!

1 comment:

Jackie Fogas said...

What a pretty picture of your sweet daughter...I can't believe she'll be 2 this summer! I know time outs well... My parents used that method on me for all sorts of sassiness. Of course I loved when I was put in the downstairs bathroom. My mom had her make up and nail polish in there. I definitely didn't sit and ponder how to be better. I just enjoyed passing the time by painting my nails. :-)
I hope you and Ashley had a wonderful time together. Any fun pictures to post?

I think I just refreshed myself on how to create posts, so I intend to do my first one soon... Oh yeah, you may want to put this on the samfordgirls1 site...I wouldn't have found this if I wasn't coming back here to find Brooke's original directions about posting. :-)