Monday, October 22, 2007

Gorham's Bluff





Just wanted you guys to know I had an amazing time with you all at Gorham's Bluff! This is my new favorite place...Todd and I just got back on Sunday from our visit. Thought I'd post some pictures from our trip.

3 comments:

Samford Girls said...

I am already missing you gals; thanks for such wonderful fellowship : ) And Court, Jack and Jen, we're not doing this again without you chicas!!

Love to all, Ash

Courtney said...

I am sure you all had a great time. Our family ended up staying here and I played nurse to a sick family all weekend. I sure missed yall and wished I was there!

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a happy halloween,
cgh

Jackie said...

Girls, So glad you all had a great time. I look forward to the next time when we can all do this together. It is so beautiful up there!

Jackie