Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A New Anna Grace Picture


I just thought everyone might enjoy seeing a recent picture of Anna Grace. She is quite the handful these days - not that I was expecting anything less.

We are waiting out the last 5 weeks or so before Dean's arrival - I am not sure if I told everyone this but his name is Dean Freeman Hatchett. I would type more but I think it is best that I get in bed and hopefully fall asleep before indigestion sets in.

I hope everyone is doing well.

love to you all,
cgh

1 comment:

Michael said...

She's darling, Courtney! You and Jenn have the blonde cuties. Unless there are some strong recessive genes, I'm guessing it's solid brunette for our little one. Michael did have curly/wavy hair (very evident when he grew it long), so that's a possibility as well. So interesting to see how God combines the features of two to make another in His image... Looking forward to seeing photos of Dean!