Friday, May 11, 2007

Let's keep this going!

Sweet friends,

It's so good to hear from all of you, especially you Jen Blackwell! You are becoming a California girl aren't you?? You're all tan, fit and healthy...I'm so jealous : )

I love this recent rush of blogging..can we really keep this going? What all this writing has convinced me of is that WE NEED ANOTHER TRIP TOGETHER!!! So I know Courtney is somewhat close to popping, which means she can't travel anytime soon. Once her little Auburn football player comes along and adjusts to Mom, Dad and big sister, Jackie won't be able to travel because of her little surprise! So, anyone up for meeting in Bham and getting a hotel room for the weekend?? 4 out of the 7 of us live in or fairly close to the Ham, which is more than half. So maybe that would be the best option? What does everyone think, and can we please talk seriously about dates?? When is Carrie Hill's wedding?

Short update from Jersey...Jersey sucks. We haven't even been here two years yet, and as God is my witness, I'm ready for some Southern-ness!!! My practice is going really well so far, but I'd give it up in a minute to live among Southern accents again : ) So patience has continued to be my lesson for the past almost-two years I suppose, but I don't think I've learned anymore about the dreaded p-word since we became Yankees.

So, again, when can we get together???

Love, Ashley

3 comments:

Michael said...

About that Bham gathering, we intend to be in town for a wedding August 25 (Christine Dow from OMPC who is marrying fellow seminarian Tom Rubino...a New Yorker. (-: ) So, maybe that weekend? I don't know if I'll be able to make 2 Bham trips...using lots of vacation for Mexico next month. How does that Aug date sound to everyone??

Jackie

Samford Girls said...

I could do it!...brooke

a place for us to gather. said...

I'm pretty sure I could do that...jenn