Wednesday, May 16, 2007

June

Jacks! a little girl, wow! how fun. I saw your mom at church this weekend. she looked great...good to see her, too.

Soooo, thought I would give another update on th ole blog. I went back to dr. today. he went over the surgery with me. he said the polyp was probably basically acting like an intrauterine device (ladies, people have these placed as a means of birth CONTROL.) anyway, it being gone is good. This next month I will be put on Clomid (which is a fertility drug). They will do loads of monitoring all next month, and we will actually do an insemination as well. They will spin josh's swimmers and make them bionic or something. This is a timing thing more than anything. Since they will be monitoring things so closely, the insemination is more or less just to help us with the timing- there will be no doubt as to "the right time". so, if two surgeries, a gazillion office visits, two dye tests (i will have the second one in a couple of weeks)..were not enough already! we will make it through. The insemination is really not that big of a deal, if you want the gory details we can discuss it somewhere other than here:)

sooo june is a big month for some more information. we'll know where I am hormonally, which we haven't really known all along. we will know if the removal of that polyp opened up that tube. If all of that is good, we will also have a decent shot at getting pregnant. It will be ok if we don't, I am willing for this to take a bit more time, but the questions are getting answered which is GOOD.

on another front, my photography business is getting off the ground just great. I have really enjoyed finding my way in all of this, and feel like I am getting better and learning a ton. check out some of my latest shoots if you wish! the password is the same for all of them.

www.collages.net

user names:ellen; maggie; wesley; donlons

password: 15246

2 comments:

a place for us to gather. said...

Great Pictures!! I've been looking at your blog everynow and then to see the updated photos. I love having a talented friend. I'll be calling you soon...I'd like to get some 2 yr. old pictures of SK. Praying for you guys big time in June...

a place for us to gather. said...

Great Pictures!! I've been looking at your blog everynow and then to see the updated photos. I love having a talented friend. I'll be calling you soon...I'd like to get some 2 yr. old pictures of SK. Praying for you guys big time in June...jenn