I too have been going through withdrawals. When I told Andrew that we just sat and talked all weekend, moving location from time to time to avoid butt soreness, he commented that he would have gone insane by the end of the weekend. Ah the difference between boys and girls. I wasn't as sad about coming back to Jersey after this weekend. With a renewed sense of what friendship means, I wasn't as depressed that I have no friends up here in yankee country. Even if I had friends up here, I know they wouldn't replace what I have with you guys. And to know that all of you are still very much there and haven't changed a bit gives me great peace. I do miss you though, but just knowing you're an email or phone call away is comforting.
I agree with you Jenn that it's exciting to know we can stay connected on deeper heart issues through this blog thing. Brooke, thanks for sharing yours. I'm sorry that boys, especially adolescent boys who only know how to make asses of themselves around women, are so insensitive. I'm sorry that you're struggling with wanting something so much and having absolutely no control over getting it. We've all experienced that before, and it sucks. I'll be praying for your heart, that God will use this struggle to mold it and shape it to look more like His. We love you very much and are here when you need to vent and yell through cyberspace!
1 comment:
I too have been going through withdrawals. When I told Andrew that we just sat and talked all weekend, moving location from time to time to avoid butt soreness, he commented that he would have gone insane by the end of the weekend. Ah the difference between boys and girls. I wasn't as sad about coming back to Jersey after this weekend. With a renewed sense of what friendship means, I wasn't as depressed that I have no friends up here in yankee country. Even if I had friends up here, I know they wouldn't replace what I have with you guys. And to know that all of you are still very much there and haven't changed a bit gives me great peace. I do miss you though, but just knowing you're an email or phone call away is comforting.
I agree with you Jenn that it's exciting to know we can stay connected on deeper heart issues through this blog thing. Brooke, thanks for sharing yours. I'm sorry that boys, especially adolescent boys who only know how to make asses of themselves around women, are so insensitive. I'm sorry that you're struggling with wanting something so much and having absolutely no control over getting it. We've all experienced that before, and it sucks. I'll be praying for your heart, that God will use this struggle to mold it and shape it to look more like His. We love you very much and are here when you need to vent and yell through cyberspace!
Post a Comment